There is good news for those who have been trying hard to lose weight. Recently, scientists have found magical pill which will help people in losing weight. The drug has been found by the researchers of National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
The senior author of the research, George Kunos said, “By sensitizing the body to naturally occurring leptin, the new drug could not only promote weight loss, but also help maintain it”. During an experiment, the researchers induced the drug in the fat mice. It was found that the fat mice lost weight because of reduced appetite.
The drug is free from side effects. The researchers monitoring the health of the mice informed that the mice were free of anxiety and other behavioral problems. Obesity has become one of the growing problems among people.
It is hoped that findings would help researchers in providing a solution to the growing problem of obesity. If the drug is made available for clinical usage then many people would be helped. Previous studies have showed obesity can trigger life threatening diseases like heart attack and cancer.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez