Laughter Yoga, a hope for all those who lost their hopes! It’s all about laughing out loud and feeling good and at the same time trying to keep oneself fit and active by exercising what can be performed well.
Sebastien Gendry, founder and executive director of the American School of Laughter Yoga says, “You may not lose fat, but you will lose the idea that you're fat. It's the easiest form of yoga. They can't twist, they can't bend, but they can do this”.
It was 17 years back when laughter yoga was introduced by Dr. Madan Kataria in Mumbai, India. It has been suggested that a few of stretching exercises, deep breaths and loads of laughter exercises are enough to fresh-up the mind and help cultivate new thoughts and ideas.
It has been further detailed that Laughter Yoga is a kind of principle, which actually confuses the body; hence, it is unable to make out the difference between actual laugh and the pretended one. Gendry explains that the laugh is somewhat fake, but it’s all for the good health, to bring it to peace and feel the joy.
It was further detailed that the laughter exercises performed are simply silly, and last for only 20 to 40 seconds, but they all help remove the negative thoughts.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez