It has happened for a long time that a war has been going on between natural gas developer and experts. On one hand, where gas developers are of the view that fracking is absolutely a safe measure, the experts are of the view that it’s absolutely unhealthy.
In its latest development, it has been found that the University of Texas has announced that they would like to assess the papers of a UT professor, who was of the view that fracking was quite a normal method and does not impose any kind of negative impact.
It has also been alleged by the University that the professor has taken a huge amount from a Texas natural gas developer. The revelation was quite a shocker for people, and especially for those, who have been residing in Texas.
For a long time, this topic is quite rampant in Texas, and in order to know more about the same, a lot of industry-funded researches have been taking place. Those, who get to know about such studies, were of the view that it is always better to keep both the things separate. "There's a clear and present danger of industry and university being way too cozy”, said an attorney, who has been working with Ohio Environmental Council.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez