Though the word attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is quite head, there are very few people, who might be aware of the complete details on the same. As per studies held since years, it has been found that the ADHD case must be present between 3% and 10%, which means each class of school will be having one case of ADHD.
Since then parents are having partial knowledge of the disease. This has raised concerns on the matter, as there is a need that parents should have complete knowledge about the disease.
Kerry Cooney, who is the founder of the Every Day with ADHD, a website, said, "People know what ADHD stands for and they know some of the symptoms, but there remains a lack of understanding about what this disorder means for the child".
She further affirmed that these days, the term ADHD is used quite commonly. Even when child is behaving rudely then also parents say he is having ADHD problem. On the other side, there are parents, who know their children are suffering from it, but they do not confess it, as they do not want their child to be pointed out in the public. There is a need to open up on this topic.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez