The coming days would be full of excitement and anxiety as NASA researchers would be safely bringing down the Curiosity rover on the surface of Mars. On 5th of August, the rover would be brought down.
Curiosity, also popular as Mars Science Laboratory, is one of the largest missions ever launched by the researchers of NASA. The researchers are hopeful that the mission would help in understanding the surface of the Mars.
It has been informed that the Curiosity rover would land through sky crane. The speed of the shuttle would be brought down to ensure the safe landing. A NASA researcher informed, “The whole ballgame transpires within 7 minutes, from atmospheric entry to touch-down… The on board computer calls the shots. And if any one maneuver fails, it’s game over”.
Researchers are keeping their fingers crossed as the date is coming near when the shuttle would land on the red planet. Mars for long has been a subject of study as researchers are of the view that Mars is capable of retaining life. The shuttle would be used for analyzing the surface of the Mars for water.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez