It has been reported that a 15-year-old girl died after taking ecstasy drug. Her friends did not even call an ambulance as the girl feared her parents. The girl, Isobel Jones-Reilly, was found in poor health during a friend’s party. The drug reacted in her body and she was in need of medical care.
The girl went into trauma when her friend suggested of calling an ambulance. However, later, her friends did call the doctors. But the girl succumbed while being taken to the hospital. It has been informed that the girl procured the drug from Brian Dodgeon, who last year tried to commit suicide.
Aunt of Isobel said, “She told me the drugs were in a cupboard where no one could find them. I felt the children must have known”. Investigation over the case is being carried out. It is hoped that the mysteries behind the case would be unveiled soon. The family of Isobel is under shock and was not contacted for comment. It has been informed that Isobel was a school going girl.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez