While taking a patient for non-life threatening condition to Altnagelvin hospital, Londonderry, an ambulance met with an accident. The patient was then shifted to another ambulance, which later took him to the hospital.
Nine people got injured due to the accident and were admitted to hospital. Crew members of the ambulance have not received any kind of injury. There was one person, who has suffered head injuries and he was taken to a hospital at Antrim. On the other hand, rest of the patients was being admitted to Causeway hospital.
The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service, which was involved in the incident, said that they would like to express their gratitude towards the St John ambulance, as they helped a lot at the time of crisis. They stopped at the way and helped people, who have suffered injuries.
"A passing St John ambulance stopped to assist and transported a number of patients with minor injuries to the hospital”, read the statement being released by the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service.
Till now, not many details have been revealed about the incident except the fact that a lot many cars were involved in the incident. It has been found that the accident took place in afternoon around 3.30 pm.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez