A recent study has found that natural light is good for your vision. It has come to light that children who spend long hours while playing outside in the natural light are blessed with better vision as compared to those who have limited exposure to natural light.
The lead author of the study, Dr. Cathy Williams from Bristol University said, "We're still not sure why being outdoors is good for children's eyes, but given the other health benefits that we know about we . parents will still need to follow advice regarding UV exposure".
He further noted that the researchers need to find the accurate time when it is safe for the children to play in the sun light. A large number of people are dealing with the problems of short-sightedness. In the last few years, the number of people having defected short-sight have multiplied.
It is hoped that the findings of the recent study would help in lowering the increasing cases of short-sightedness. The findings of the study have been published in the journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Science. However, further studies are required to be conducted to make sure that the sun exposure or natural light is good for the eye sights.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez