Ms. Robyn Lawley has emerged as an inspirational power for all those women, who are ashamed of carrying curves. Look at the size 16 model and be proud of yourself with whatever size you are in.
Yes, being announced as the Australian Vogue's first 'plus-size' cover girl, Ms. Lawley has just broken all the boundaries of the fashion industry. She has been declared as the new face of a U. K. lingerie line for women with curves and it is just amazing for all the women in plus sizes.
Don't be ashamed of your size, curves are definitely in with this new model's face. "I am delighted to be chosen as the face and body of Boux Avenue lingerie", Ms. Robyn said in a statement to press."The brand is striving to promote a healthy body image and their size range reflects this".
Did you notice that nowhere the model has used the term `plus size'? Everywhere she has acknowledged the curves with a `normal size' tag.
Standing tall at 6'2, the 23-year-old Sydney native has struggled hard in her initial modeling career. But today, she seems perfect to the industry to reveal a healthy figure to suit fashion industry standards.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez