Recent reports suggest that Gladstone MP Liz Cunningham has declared that in order to manage the Gladstone Base Hospital in a better way, it is more likely to adopt a more localized and precise approach.
It has been reported that this Thursday, Ms Cunningham informed Minister for Health Lawrence Springborg in Parliament regarding the concerns having a major impact on the overall progress of the public hospital, including demand of more staff, better facilities and also improvement in the services provided.
Ms Cunningham further addressed that the hospital is facing major hurdles in employing new staff and then keeping a hold of them, thus it has to be dependent on locum doctors to provide proper services to the patients.
She asserted that she is not expecting much of the support from the side of former Labor government, but is simply urged by the views of Mr. Springborg regarding the issue concerning.
She stated that the Health Minister has at least tried to highlight the condition of the hospital in public arena and also emphasized on its needs.
Ms Cunningham said, “Previously he wasn't so publicly acknowledged. I'm certainly more encouraged by the terminology that is being used and that now has to be translated into action”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez