As per a satellite examination, it has been revealed that about 50% of the aerosols in the air at North America’s atmosphere come from Asian countries. Lead researcher Lorraine Remer from the University of Maryland said that they were not expecting such a high number.
The study has found 70.5 million tons of foreign aerosols during the study. It is said that the mentioned amount appears every year over the atmosphere of over North America. One more study associated with it has come forth, a study being led by Hongbin Yu from the University of Maryland, has found that the most talked about aerosols are not manmade and they are naturally occurring particles of sand and mud.
About 88% of the aerosols that appeared on the atmosphere are none other than the dust that accumulates from the Pacific Ocean. Experts have given a sigh of relief to people residing in North America by saying that the aerosols are present quite high in the sky, so there are negligible chances that people would inhale them or would get affected by them.
"As it turns out, we should still keep focused on our own pollution in order to keep our air healthy”, said the study researchers.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez