Curiosity, when successfully landed at the planet Mars, raised a real curiosity not only amongst NASA members, but across the whole America, a recent report uncovers. Since, it is aimed at finding if extraplanetary life exists or not.
Monday, as per the findings, was a day of great pleasure and cheer as the science rover, after regular failures of previous similar missions, had been fruitful in reaching the planet. The rover had been blared by the NASA with an aim to kick off a trek.
Some pictures have also been clicked by the river following its arrival at the planet’s surface, which include pebbles and dust. Also, it has captured shadow of its own wheels on the surface i. e. Gale Crater, located near Mars’ equator.
Now that the rover has landed safely, it is being hoped to start the new mission soon that is to go for two years nearly. Deputy Project Scientist Ashwin Vasaveda said in the context, “We’re landing more accurately than any previous mission, which allows us to put our ellipse next to something that is far too dangerous to actually land on”.
It is being hoped that the HiRISE camera of the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter would allow it to acquire detailed information about the planet.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez