Coroner inquest has revealed that a girl, who was suffering from cerebral palsy, lost her life four hours before she was being checked by doctors of Greater Manchester hospital, where she was being admitted.
Emma Stones, 12, suffered blood poisoning, which became her cause of death. Stockport coroner John Pollard said that during investigations, he has found many mistakes on the side of doctors. Doctors did not take care of her properly and many times, they even forgot to do her daily check up.
Not only this, it was also being noticed that doctors did not keep a proper medical record of her. When doctors were asked about such loopholes then they have excuse that they were busy and could not update her medical record file.
Emma's father Michael Stones said that when he arrived in the morning at the hospital. He was informed that his daughter has just died, but when he checked her body, it was ice cold.
Tariq Mahmood, the hospital's director, said, "We acknowledge that the standard of care which we gave Emma was not acceptable and there were errors of judgment by individual members of staff". The hospital staff has even apologized from Emma's family.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez