In order to improve the child care system in Australia, a meeting will be held in which parents, health workers and unions will discuss the same with the federal government. The meeting will be held in Melbourne, said officials known to the matter.
Childcare Minister Kate Ellis said that this is not the first time when issues have been discussed in regard to childcare. It is just that some modifications have been introduced and meeting is going to take place at a bigger level.
"This forum is part of our ongoing commitment to continue to consult with the sector as we build on the government's reforms in early childhood education and care", affirmed Ellis.
There are many issues and suggestions, which will be discussed on this forum. Some of the common issues that will be discussed are shortage of staff in child care sector, poor pay levels and lack of knowledge in regard to career opportunities in child care sector.
It is said the fund limit will be increased to $8100 and other changes are also expected, but a blue print of the same will be prepared and present to the Gillard government. Decision on the same will be taken accordingly by the government.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez