NASA has always helped spacecraft development projects. It has been known of providing heavy sums to different spacecrafts mission, whether it is SpaceX, Boeing and Sierra Nevada. It has been revealed that NASA has spent $1.1 billion on three projects.
If to do divisions then it has provided $460 million to Boeing and $440 million for the successful accomplishment of $440 million to Space X and last but not the least $212.5 million to Sierra Nevada. The above mentioned amount was second installment that was being received by all the three space companies.
Earlier also, they have got fund from NASA. Boeing got $131 million; SpaceX has received $475 million in the form of start up of the project and Sierra Nevada received got a little more than $125 million.
NASA has been trying all the possible ways by which space missions could be taken up at different level. This is the reason that it has decided to take yet another step, which is to develop a new form of space craft developments, which is known as Commercial Crew Integrated Capability (CCiCap).
"Today's award demonstrates NASA's confidence in Boeing's approach to provide commercial crew transportation services for the ISS”, said John Elbon, who is the voice president of Boeing.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez