The curiosity has taken away the breath of scientists working in NASA. However, its landing on the surface of Mars has brought laurels to the scientists. Keith Comeaux is the flight director of curiosity. He informed about the landing of the shuttle with excitement.
At the time of cruise stage separation, the scientists sitting at the control room were anxious to know as to what will be the fate of the shuttle when it will land on the surface of Mars. The radio transmission was due to be turned off at the time of separation.
Luckily, the shuttle landed safely on the surface and radio transmission was set on again. To scientists’ surprise, the mission was a success as curiosity landed safely and was even in contact with the control room.
The space shuttle was designed by the dexterous scientists of NASA. The mission is aimed to analyze the surface of the Mars for water and oxygen components. Researchers for quite long have been eyeing on Mars, but curiosity is the one of its kind shuttle which can help researchers in getting answers of their questions.
The researchers and scientists at control room are waiting to get feedback from the space shuttle Curiosity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez