It has been reported that the ICON Development Solutions would be expanding its business horizons at the Manchester Royal Infirmary Campus. The company provides services to pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries.
Recently, the ICON Development Solutions has purchased 40,000 sq ft land at Citylabs. The land was under the authority of Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, earlier. On the land, Citylabs has been established which will work as one of the largest clinical and academic campus in the Europe.
The President of Icon, Dr. Mario Rocci was reported saying, "We are pleased to be expanding our early phase development services through the establishment of a Centre of Excellence for Translational Medicine in Citylabs".
It is believed that the expansion would help ICON in providing greater level of services to its customers. For the Citylabs, the ICON received a funding from European Regional Development Fund. The Citylab would begin its operation in 2013.
It is hoped that ICON would be able to achieve its goals through the expansion. The expansion program has been in news since 2009. However, the expansion has finally taken place recently. The expansion would help ICON in providing world class services.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez