In the coming September, the Cancer Research UK would be going for rebranding with the aim of raising more funds for the cancer patients. The charity would now work towards making efforts in letting the world now as to what it do for the terminally ill patients.
Richard Taylor from the Charity said, "Our volunteers felt that their great work was being let down by the brand. We're not changing it or dramatically altering it, we just realized that it needed to be refreshed".
It has been informed that the charity would be using more conversational slogans to gather the attention of the people. Besides, lesser clinical terms will be used while contacting the targeted groups. The aim of the charity is to increase the funding so that it could bring revolution in the treatment of cancer patients.
The Cancer Research UK is responsible for finding effective treatment for the patients. The charity is studying as many as 200 types of cancer. It needs funding to study the cancer cells so that an effective treatment could be found. Every year, a number of activities are organized with the aim of raising funds for the charity. However, by bringing in changes, the charity is hopeful of getting more funds.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez