As per a report, being released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it has been revealed that people living in the US have become more cautious about their health. This is the reason that more people in the US have started going for walks.
The data was being competed with that of 2005 and it was being revealed that people going for morning walks has increased than the number that used to go for walks in 2005. All the credit for the same should go to increased awareness among people about health benefits of moderate form of physical workouts.
Even the National Health Interview Survey has found that people, who maintain an active routine, live longer and are able to cope up from disease that ranger from mild to severe. "Having more places for people to walk in our communities will help us continue to see increases in walking, the most popular form of physical activity among American adults", said CDC Director Thomas R. Frieden.
The data has found that there are no specific age groups in which increase in walk pattern has been noticed, as awareness has been seen among all the age groups whether they are young or old.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez