The Advertising Standards Agency has asked a website babyjabs. co. uk to remove a claim, which says that MMR vaccine cause autism. The website has even alleged that experts have found the vaccine causes autism in 10% children, living in the UK.
The website, which has blamed the MMR vaccine, has further claimed that experts have found strains of measles in the guts and brains of children suffering from autism. Nor only this, the website has also alleged that increased diagnosis is one of the reasons for causing autism among children.
On the other hand, the Advertising Standards Agency has cancelled such claims. They have told that assessment has been done by the World Health Organization as well as by the Department of Health in the matter. None of the two organizations have found any link between autism and MMR.
The ASA said, "We noted we had not seen any evidence, such as a clinical trial or study, which actively showed that the MMR vaccine was likely to cause autism".
It has further affirmed that there are chances that people would even start believing that MMR Vaccine causes autism. In order to put across a thought in their mind, the ASA has told that they have asked the website to remove the claim.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez