It is been one year that a lot many services including emergency and night departments have got closed at the Coraki's Campbell Hospital. The departments got closed when storms severely impacted the floors of the hospital.
As said, one year has passed and no renovation has started yet and it seems that things would not even improve in coming time. This is the reason that it is said that the departments would not open again.
A committee has been made, which has proposed a plan that a Health One Centre should be made, which would provide services like community health services. The proposed draft has also recommended that general practice should also be allowed.
However, on the other hand, Chris Crawford, who is the chief executive of local health, was of the view that people should not take any kind of tensions, as they will be provided all the needed care.
He further affirmed, "They would be taken to the appropriate facility, in the case of Coraki it would be the Lismore Base Hospital where we have one of the leading regional hospitals". It has further been revealed that next step on the proposal will be taken in a meeting that will held tonight.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez