A campaign has been launched by the environmental groups from Florida as they aim to conserve land and water. The groups want that a constitutional amendment should be made, which will ensure that a specific amount is being provided whenever needs arises, so that land and water can be conserved.
While explaining the need for the same, the groups’ members were of the view that Florida is known for its quality of life, and their campaign is just another way to enhance that specific quality. It has to be put in the minds of people that if they will pollute the water sources then things would get worse. The city would neither remain a great business place nor would it attract tourists.
It shall however, be noted that regular allotments for conservation does not mean by any chance that tax will be raised. It is just that the government would be allocating a separate budget for the same, as it was being visualized by Gov. Bob Martinez, who was from Republican Party.
"At a time when we have had a great opportunity to acquire the last remaining significant conservation lands, which could be protected in perpetuity”, said the members, who have initiated the camp.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez