It has been founds that when it comes to choosing right care home, no effective tool is available for the people. Therefore, with the pursuit of helping people in choosing adequate care home, an online tool has been launched, which will enable people to compare the local care homes.
The tool is available for use at NHS choice. The tool called Provider Quality Profile (PQP) has been launched with the aim of improving the quality of care services being provided at the care homes. It is believed that the tool will bring a sense of competition among the care home providers.
PQP will work by comparing the services provided by the care homes registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC). While comparing the care homes, the seekers will also be provided with the images of room and of the staff members. The location of the care home will also be one of the parameters in choosing the best care home.
Besides, the users of the tool will also be asked to leave a feedback. Through the tool, they will be able to leave a feedback for a particular care provider. It is hoped that the tool will help care providers in improving their position in the market.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez