A girl of 12 years age has provided reasons to live for. The girl has been suffering with neuroblastoma cancer and has now developed pre-leukemia as well. The disease of the girl is unimaginable just like the pain of her parents to see their daughter bidding goodbye to them.
In 2007, the girl was diagnosed with the cancer in the advanced stage. The doctors say that she has only few months to live. However, if she goes through the painstaking bone-marrow transplant, her chances of survival can improve. But, by any case, if her body rejects the bone-marrow then her body will be at high risk.
The girl was quoted saying, ".if my body rejects it then I'm screwed. I went through all that crap for nothing". Despite her illness, she is finding joy in make-up. In fact, she has even launched her video on the internet to teach people as to how to apply the make-up.
The video has gone viral on the internet as large numbers of people are viewing it. The little girl said that even she applies make-up, she feels special and happy. She has claimed that her video is helping people in looking beautiful irrespective of what disease they have.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez