This 42-year-old patient has been at the stage of pre-terminal phase and is quite sick. Due to legal reasons, his identity has been kept under wraps, but it has been found that he does not possess mental balance as well as suffers from needle phobia.
He does not possess capacity by which he could take decisions for his treatment. This is the reason that the NHS Foundation Trust applied in the Court of Protection, London, so that they could take responsibility of the patient.
After coming across the conditions, which the person has been suffering from, Justice Pauffley has given permission to the NHS for the patient's treatment. The signed court letter clearly indicates that no treatment could be given to the patient, which he does not want to take.
It has also been written that medicine or treatment should not be given by physical force. Only those treatments, which have his cooperation, should be provided to him.
"I am entirely satisfied that the application made by the NHS Foundation Trust is well-founded on the basis of the medical evidence". The court has allowed the mother of the patient to be with during the time of treatment of his son.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez