A group of researchers from Manchester University has been able to found a unique molecule in potato, which will help people to treat ulcers. It was during the research that study researchers realized about the worth of potato's antibacterial molecules.
The key molecule found in potato juice was said to not only treat stomach ulcers, but as well as prevent them. One of the biggest assets of having the potato juice is that it does not have a single side effect, which will surely make it a hit among people of all ages.
Ian Roberts, who is a professor at Faculty of Life Sciences, explained that in order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers' assessed different types of potatoes. After assessing the properties of the same, they found Maris Piper and King Edward to be the best types of potatoes, which work best for providing safety from stomach ulcers.
"When I first heard about the idea of using potatoes to treat stomach ulcers I have to admit I was a bit skeptical", said Roberts, but later he also confessed that he was convinced about betting on potatoes and would recommend others of having it as an ulcer treatment.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez