It seems like researchers have found reasons behind the dreams as they have claimed that those who sleep on stomach tend to have sexual dreams quite often. The researchers of Shue Yan University conducted a small study in which 670 students were asked to fill a questionnaire regarding the pattern of dreams they had and sleeping positions.
According to lead researcher Kai-Ching Yu, people who sleep on their tummy tend to get short of breath at night because of which they get dreams of sex. Besides, he also noted that people sleeping on their belly tend to dream a lot as compared those who don’t.
The findings of the study have been published in the journal Dreaming. During the study, the participants informed that they had erotic dreams in which they experienced sexual pleasure and also felt like tied up somewhere.
The researchers further said that people who sleep in the front position had dream of a secret admirer. According to the researchers, the content of dream depends upon their sleeping posture. Sleeping posture can affect the breathing pattern which can ultimately lead to erotic and non-erotic dreams. The findings of the will help the researchers in understanding the activities of unconscious brain.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez