It has been reported that the strange summer storm caused havoc at the Arctic. The NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt has informed that storm experienced at the Arctic was last seen 34 years ago.
Meanwhile, pictures revealed by Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) have showed that cyclone is making its way towards North Pole. However, at the same time, the Greenland has been found far away on the picture somewhere at bottom-left.
Researchers are wary about the aggressiveness of the coming storm. Paul Newman at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt said, “It was well north of us… We really didn’t have anything here in Barrow. We had some winds, but that was about it”.
It has been informed that Arctic storm can have serious impact over the Arctic as it can lead to swift melting of the ice. The melting of ice can further cause long term damage. Researchers are of the view that in the coming summers, further melting will take place because of summer storms. It is devastating that the natural sources are on their way to decline and human are unable to do anything.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez