In order to raise funds for two charities, the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and Breakthrough Breast Cancer, ex-footballer of Sunderland is going to raise funds through bicycling tour. Robbie Elliott is not alone in order to raise funds, as his friend Phil Gray, who is also an athlete, would be travelling with him in order to cover a 3,500-mile tour.
They would start their trip on this October and would start from Lisbon. They would be travelling to Porto, Eindhoven, Ipswich, and Wembley and would also be taking a short stop over at Newcastle. Both the friends are quite positive that they would be able to complete the tour in less than a month.
Preparation has already begun, and as a part of their training, they have got their legs waxed and have been taking regular massages, so that there is complete flexibility at the time when they have to face tough situations
“It’s exciting and really starting to take hold what we are doing with things moving fast, as more and more people get on board and show their support”, said Robbert. He further affirmed that it is not at all easy to travel such a long distance, but they are preparing, so everything goes well.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez