Five years back, Laura Wilson had anorexia but the desire of having children helped her in overcoming eating disorder. On her wedding even, guests were shocked to see skinny figure of the bride. But she did pay any heed to what people thought of her.
But when it came to having children, Laura was told that she will not be able to become mother because of the damage done on her body by starvation. Laura confessed that when she was 21, her fiancé Philip proposed her of marriage. She was obsessed of looking slim. For her wedding, she set a dreadful eating regime. Because of her eating disorder, she had to be admitted to a hospital after two months of her marriage.
Soon after her marriage, anorexia began to take an ugly toll over her health as she was left with a weight of just five stone. Her family was concerned for her health. While informing about her health and mind set during her battle with anorexia, Laura said, "My body and brain were shutting down and I was so weak I didn't have the same emotions as other people".
But the girl now has 14 months old son who has brought health to her life. Laura is now a healthy mum and she believes that her son has helped her in becoming healthier.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez