In an investigation being taken out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), it was being revealed that Pilgrim Hospital in Boston is not able to meet the set standards. Main hitch was being noticed at the time when it was seen that patients were not being provided with proper medication.
The report being prepared by the CQC revealed that patients were not taken care of and it was also found that they were not given medicines on time. Family members of patients were not attended properly and were not told appropriately about the wellbeing of patients as well as of their recovering report.
"People should be given the medicines they need when they need them, and in a safe way. The provider was not meeting this standard. People were not protected", said the CQC in their investigation report. They also mentioned about a case in the report, which unfolded that a child was given medicine four hours later than his fixed dose time.
Not only medicines were not given on time, but they were not even kept safely. Investigators said that they have seen so many cases where patients did not even know about the medicine, which is given to them.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez