Health of an eight-year old boy, who suffered a lung failure, has deteriorated. However, his parents are still in a hope that he will recover. But they have finally lost the battle after High Court Judge ruled out the decision in favor of doctors and allowed them to withdraw the boy from life-support system.
Mr. Justice Ryder said, "There was no hope of the eight-year-old recovering from lung failure after a tragic decline in health and it would be wrong to keep him alive and possibly in pain on a machine".
He further added that the final decision should be left on God. He affirmed that it was far too difficult for him to take the decision. However, he had to after the hospital staff confirmed that any further treatment will be of no use.
He further added that the boy was already at high risk of more complications and also infection, as he is already severely ill.
He consoled and showed sympathy towards the family of the boy. However, the boy's family still has faith and also informed the courts that they believe that their son will live and if provided with proper treatment, he would surely survive, as he is blessed by God.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez