It's simply too hard for parents to know that the new member they were waiting for, to be a part, has died before seeing the world, worse of all couldn't be with their parents; their actual family. It's really hard to bear the pain. Those memories are ever lasting and in case that was the first baby for the couple, then it becomes more difficult.
This feeling hurts like anything. Somewhat similar was the case of Fiona and Iain Murray, who are just left with the memories of their first twin babies, who were stillborn.
Mrs. Murray still has a ragged piece of paper, which includes details regarding her twins and also their weights. The twins were stillborn 25 years back. The paper still lies with her in pages of Holy Bible.
This is the last possession that the couple from Glasgow has of their first babies, Hazel and Gayle. However, apart from that they even possess three grainy Polaroid photographs.
Mrs. Murray was far too excited giving birth, as she was going to become mother for the first time. It's simply a feeling which cannot be described in words. But this feeling became a nightmare for her after she was informed that the babies are born without heartbeats. The babies were buried in a shared municipal grave.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez