Russell Brand, a popular actor, presenter as well as comedian, has come up with a strange suggestion, though the same seems highly beneficial down the road, according to a recent report. He says that open access to illegal drugs should be allowed.
He is of the opinion that the drugs should be freely provided by chemists. However, it seems somewhat offensive and unacceptable, his intentions are but too innocent i. e. people's well-being. One would definitely think how it is possible. Russell has the answer, `yes, it is!' he says.
Since, the same would help in noting down all those people going for the medications. Also, easy access would successfully reduce drug-related theft as an outcome, thereby keeping a large number of people freed from prisons.
While most people will be put to the slipping path of recovery, the innovative mind of Russell says, the existing system would definitely and automatically be curbed. The 37-year-old man has been found himself struggling to stay out of these drugs.
He now wants everyone else out in the society to follow the same path and adopt a powerful measure to fight their addiction. "I think it's an issue like no other that's being treated in a weird way", says he.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez