The Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has come up with a new report that most of the states from all states having the highest obesity rates are from the Midwest and the South, as per a recent report.
A total of 30 states were found by the group with highest rates of obesity, 12 amongst which were realizing more than 30%. Also, Illinois was one state at the 29th position for 27.1% rates. The team holds responsible the negligence of the government and health authorities for such high rates.
Seeing Colorado, which was though holding the lowest rank in terms of rates of the disease, was also showing 20.7%, executive director Jeffrey Levi says that it is all happening because of low investments to adopt curing ways.
Also, another main reason why the number of obese people is increasing is returns on health and savings being gathered. Currently, 17% of children are found to be the victims of obesity in America with a third of all adults going through the same.
The report revealed the previous day by the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention raises concerns for high risks of diabetes and heart disease as well. It is being suggested that it is time one and all become vigilant.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez