Great news for those who want to get rid of heroin and morphine addictions, as a group of researchers from Australia and other countries has claimed of finding a way for the same. The study researchers are so confident about their research development that they have been boasting that the discovery is a pain free way to get rid of addictions.
Researcher Mark Hutchinson from the University of Adelaide was of the view that when an immune receptor known as TLR4 is blocked, then cravings for opiods stop automatically.
"Both the central nervous system and the immune system play important roles in creating addiction, but our studies have shown we only need to block the immune response", said Hutchinson.
In order to block the receptor, the study researchers said that they used an existing drug. Now, it has been further unveiled that the drug has been put up for further clinical trials. Hutchinson was of the view that the development would take another three to four years to reach in the market.
Hutchinson affirmed that the successful clinical trial would mean that people, who have been thinking to leave such products, but were unable to do so would be able to do the same.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez