Researchers have warned that all young generation people who are into the habit of consuming alcohol along with energy drinks are actually putting themselves at risk. They are suspected to be at high risk of experiencing irregular heart beat and also will be deprived of proper sleep.
Findings in a recent study suggest that drinks rich in caffeine contents, which are majorly consumed by millions so as to be attentive, are actually putting them at high risk of health ailments.
It has been highlighted that those of who mixed their alcoholic drinks with energy drinks were six times more probably to suffer irregular heartbeats, in comparison to those, who consume alcoholic drink alone or mix it with a soft drink or soda or simply water.
Researchers said, "They also had four times the odds of sleep difficulties and were more prone to tremors, irritability and so-called jolt and crash episodes - sudden, short-lived bursts of energy followed by exhaustion".
The mentioned symptoms are the same, which are administered due to excess consumption of caffeine. These energy drinks chief component is caffeine. A normal can of Red Bull contains as much as 80 mg of the ingredient. Two cans of cola drink have almost the same amount.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez