Johnson & Johnson has and is ruling the heart of million children and parents when it comes to its child care products. In order to maintain the same place in the heart of people irrespective of geographical boundaries, the company has decided to revamp some of its products.
If to believe sources then it is said that Johnson & Johnson has been getting a lot many complaints from its customers in regard to certain products. In order to make sure that they do not lose their clientele, the company has taken this step.
It has been decided by the company that they will either not use any chemical and if they have to then they will make sure that they use very mild ones. Experts were of the view that one of the best ways to excel in the business is to listen to customers and accordingly. This is exactly what Johnson & Johnson has done.
"Johnson and Johnson is a company that listens to its customers. That's always good business, and in this case it's also good for public health and the environment", said Ken Cook, who is the president of EWG. It is however, not known yet that when the revamped products will arrive in the market.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez