Samsung has again added the electronic world with its newest launch and that is of its galaxy Note 10.1. Yes, the market experts are commenting that the company's new launch will definitely dent the iPad's dominance of the compute tablet market.
The launch was made on Thursday and it is for the first time that an Android tablet has come from Samsung Electronics Co. that has been attached with a digital pen and facilitating its user to easily run two applications side-by-side on a screen (divided in half and half).
The company's new product has been immensely appreciated by the market as the experts supported the split screen option saying that it is useful for user to easily take notes while watching a video or surfing the Internet.
Moreover, the tablet's processor is faster than the iPad. The deal has no bad at all, right? The only difference is that the tablet has a lower screen resolution that the company's iPad, rest both the devices are available at same price tags starting from $499 for its basic model carrying 16 gigabytes of storage capacity going up to $549 for the model having 32-gigabyte capacity with a feature allowing expandable with an external memory card. Have you made your buy?
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez