A lot of improvement has been seen in the performance of University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust. This is the reason that the Department of Health has included the trust in top 10 trusts, which have shown a marked improvement.
In order to assess the performance, a survey was being carried out among patients. A majority of patients praised the improvements shown by the hospitals. In all, 90% patients are happy with the services being provided at the hospital’s various departments and rated them in the category of excellent.
The improved performance was quite a shocker for experts as last year only the trust was counted among the trusts, which have failed to show any improvement. Disappointment led the trust officials to work hard and improve its position.
James Rimmer, the Chief Operating Officer of the trust, was of the view, "We are very pleased to have improved the experience for our patients with cancer. Following last year's patient survey, we focussed on areas that our patients told us”.
He affirmed that he was quite pleased to know that patients have recognized the hard work that they have done and have appreciated the same.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez