As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a 29-year-old mother accidentally locked herself out of the unit in Ultimo at the time when her 11-month-old infant was all alone locked at home. Her mother had kept oil in a saucepan for heating and her lock-up made the infant suffer from the danger all alone.
The mother then called up the police and asked them for help. Police made no delays and arrived on time. They first rescued the mother and then started making attempts to save the child. Police made many attempts to open the lock, but every time they failed.
The amount of smoke coming from the home kept on increasing. Police realized that things are getting difficult and further delay would only increase the risk to the child’s life. They then decided to break the door with the help of a fire extinguisher.
This time, it was a successful attempt and the infant was rescued and taken out to be treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation. The child was later taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and was treated for smoke inhalation.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez