Recently, Patient Care Alliance has reported of suing City of Los Angeles for imposing ban over the use of marijuana. The case has been filed in the Los Angeles County Superior Court. The ban over marijuana will come to effect from 6th of September.
Ban over the storage of marijuana has been called for by the residents of Los Angeles. However, patients are allowed to cultivate marijuana. It has been found that the storefronts have been causing havoc in regions as people are getting marijuana for misuse.
Ban over the storefronts was called by the Los Anglese. Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa supported the ban and asked the authorities to ban the marijuana by 6th of September. However, the Patient Care Alliance has called the decision reckless. The Alliance said, “The City Council's actions are not only reckless, heartless and pointless, they're just plain stupid… The city knows that it will never be able to successfully defend this lawsuit”.
While supporting the ban, the authorities of Los Angeles said that the ban is friendly as patients will be allowed to have an access to marijuana. The trail over the case will be held until a concrete conclusion is drawn.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez