Cardinal Francis George has been yet again diagnosed with the deadly disease cancer and the same now is being the reason for questions over his leadership for archdiocese, a report has revealed recently.
The announcement was seen on Friday, which made one and all to think if he should be the leader. He had resigned from his position in January declaring that he would be leading the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago. Though, the resignation had come out of his age, which requires any Catholic bishop to do so.
Initially, his disease was discovered six years back, the report finds, and he had undergone an operation for the same too. While he had told he was clean of the disease last year with a bill, his illness this time has raised concerns.
However, it is being said by church experts that it would be his decision at the local church’s helm if he would continue or not. "Nothing is going to be done in terms of governance of the Archdiocese of Chicago that isn't Cardinal George's request and preference”, said authority Rocco Palmo.
Former president Place from the Catholic Health Association says that it shows simplicity of the person to reveal his illness only hours following the detection.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez