While she already is a mother to ten children, a recent report has unveiled, Margaret Pitts, 48, is again expecting. This time and at this age she hopes to see not a single child or twins, but quintuplets, surprisingly.
Doctors in Melbourne have been affirming that it rarely happens with one in 55 million mothers giving birth to quintuplets and that too, naturally. Also, Dr. Len Kilman, who is an obstetrician, says that it extremely rare in women particularly above 45 years of age.
"Fertility naturally declines and to conceive spontaneously after the age of 45 is particularly uncommon and to have a multiple pregnancy after the age of 45 is particularly uncommon”, she added. But, if occurs the same, it would not be less than a marvel.
The Monash Medical Centre is treating the woman, who is to complete her 29 weeks of pregnancy now, as per the findings. It is being said that the quintuplets would be seen after some decades if the birth is successful. Since, the last case had seen all four baby boys with a baby girl dying after their birth 11 weeks premature in February 1980.
Everybody, including doctors and her family, is now praying that she conceives naturally fruitfully.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez