Very soon, the Scottish Health Awards 2012 will be held in Scotland and therefore people all around the NHS Grampian area are being told to propose their local health heroes before Monday 10 September.
The recommended personalities will be honored and appreciated for their great contribution towards the betterment of society and life in the area.
Hundreds of nominations have been received from all over Scotland but there are many healthcare teams and professionals that actually deserve the appreciation and their names are yet to be put forward.
Some of the finest workers and volunteers of Scotland's NHS are to be awarded in this ceremony. Whether he is a therapist, specialist carer, GP, cleaner or cook; there are awards for every category, but the judges are looking forward to select some true gems.
This year onwards, 16 new rewarding categories have been decided. These include awards for the Integrated Care for Older People, Quality Champion of the Year and Leading for Quality etc.
As said by NHS Grampian Chief Executive, Richard Carey, "Every day the skill and dedication of our staff makes a difference to people's lives. I urge people to take this opportunity to thank the healthcare professionals who look after them".
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez