As per recent reports, it has been revealed that there are probable chances of a tropical storm occurrence at the islands in the Caribbean. Experts revealed that the storm is expected due to the formation of tropical depression.
In order to make sure that no loss takes place across the islands, the authorities concerned have passed on the warnings in regard to the occurrence of the storm. Some of the many places where storm warnings have been passed one are Dominica, Guadeloupe, Desirade, Les Saintes and Antigua, Montserrat and Barbuda.
In order to know about the arrival of the hurricane, the National Hurricane Center has upgraded an alert system, which will reveal them about the same. Experts revealed that they have carried out an aircraft investigation in which it has been revealed that Tropical Storm Isaac is expected in a day or so.
The centre has predicted a strong hurricane this time, and this is the reason that they have been preparing to prevent it to the best of their capabilities. "Other than some modest northeasterly vertical wind shear for the next 24 hours or so, environmental conditions are expected to be quite favorable for intensification to occur", said Stacy Stewart, who is a senior hurricane specialist at NHC.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez