In a recent report, it has been revealed that Global Oil major BP has recalled its supplied gasoline. The gasoline was found to be contaminated and has said to cause problems to engines and creating problems at the time when vehicles were being started.
"BP is alerting Northwest Indiana fuel distributors that the company is recalling unleaded regular gasoline that was shipped from the company's Whiting, Indiana fuel storage terminal", said spokesman from the company.
It shall however, be noted that the fuel, which has been recalled was from August 13 to 17. Before announcement was being made, a lot of speculation was going on that whether or not the company will replace the contaminated fuel.
It was only after the announcement that the contaminated oil will be exchanged; the speculations were put on rest. BP spokesman Scott Dean affirmed that the contamination has even hurt three contractors, who were present at one of the Indiana refinery. Though they were hurt, all are now said to be in a stable condition.
Two of the three have suffered burns and other was admitted at the hospital for smoke inhalation. More than 30 vehicles have been affected of the same, informed Scott Dean.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez