Government has plans to take the NHS brand to other nations of the world as well with an aim to raise maximum amount of money to serve the needs of hospitals in the UK but it seems that the plans have several oppositions.
Yes, reports are confirming that labor is not in support of the above government plans and for which they have openly criticized them but they had to pay heavier for their criticism as they have been charged of hypocrisy by the authorities yesterday for their indecent move.
On one side The Independent has talked in its statements of yesterday about the export of the brand name and minister's plans to set up a new body to help hospitals launching fee-paying branches overseas as well but on the other hand, labor is describing all the plans as "rampant commercialization" of the Health Service and has declared all scrap.
"Andy Burnham has sunk to a new low of political hypocrisy", Health Minister Ms. Anne Milton said.
After understanding the proposal, one can really say that the Gordon Brown's government's preparation of setting up a new profit-making arm with name NHS Global will help increasing the potential of the institution at the international levels too, which will benefit the UK taxpayers big.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez