Have you ever thought how are yogurts and smoothies helping you in your diet and filling you full even with their smallest quantity intake? If no, then this news brings you the answer.
Reports from experts are confirming that the makers of yogurts and smoothies are using a stomach-filling `anti-hunger' additive, which when is consumed even in smaller quantities fills the dieter thereby helping them lose their weight.
Scientists have already started developing the ingredient named SATISFIT-LTG, which they have referred as a slimming aid for all the dieters.
Confirming the above reports over the new slimming aid, Dr. Carsten Huettermann, working for a German firm Dow Wolff, told the American Chemical Society in Philadelphia about the positive effects of the powder that were seen during the tests.
They added that all the volunteers reported full after eating only smaller amounts of substance-present food. Moreover, they even consumed 13 percent lesser calories when they were offered their second meal after two hours, as compared to the others.
"This ingredient would make people feel full after eating smaller amounts of food. With that sense of fullness and hunger-satisfaction, they would not crave more food", Dr. Huettermann added.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez