Health Chiefs in Wales have now found a new way to combat the problem of binge drinking, increasing rapidly day by day, a recent report unveils.
It is being said by them that drinking is heavily linked to many severe problems or diseases, such as heart issues or cancer. Also, it becomes difficult for one to resist the same once he or she develops an addiction to it. But, if provided to see their own selves while drunk, such addicts may possibly be able to quit the evil habit.
This is true, say Conrad Eydmann and colleagues, as people on binge drinking would be ashamed of themselves when they would be shown a clip covering their acts.
“We're looking at securing camera equipment inside the building. There will be a basic capacity to film people on arrival and as they leave”, said substance misuse strategy and development’s head Eydmann from Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
He continues that the move would bring reduction in the number of hospital admissions due to bulging accidents as well. It has been found that the new technique would be applied as a pilot facility in Cardiff following an inspection by analysts at Cardiff University.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez